Need to replace a lens? Swapping in new lenses is easy with our step-by-step installation videos. View our guide to the most popular frame styles below, or find a video specific to your frame on our lens product pages.
Full Frame Sunglasses
- Grip the top and bottom of the frame with both hands.
- Gently pull up on the top of the frame while pushing the lens out from the back.
- Insert the replacement lens starting at the nose bridge.
- Press the replacement lens along the perimeter until it snaps securely into place.
Half Frame Sunglasses
- Grip the top of the frame at the nose bridge with one hand and the lens with the other.
- Pull the lens tab out of the frame's nose socket to remove the lens.
- Insert the outer replacement lens tab into the frame's temple socket.
- Snap the inner lens tab into the nose socket to secure the replacement lens into place.
Wire Frame Sunglasses
- Loosen the screw on the outer edge of the lens by the frame's temple.
- Remove the lens after the screw is loose.
- Insert the replacement lens into the grooves in the metal frame.
- Tighten the screw back down to secure the lens.
Shield Frame Sunglasses
- Remove the nosepiece by squeezing it towards the center.
- Pull up on the frame while pulling down on the lens to dislodge it.
- Slide the new lens into a corner, bend and insert the other side into the opposite corner.
- Push up on the lens until it pops into place and slide on the nosepiece.